Auto Insurance Requirements in ZIP Code 95829
ZIP Code 95829 Auto Insurance Requirements
ZIP Code 95829 requires drivers to carry Auto Liability Insurance. Auto Liability Insurance covers the damages you cause to another parties person and or property. When you are found to be at fault for the accident, your Auto Liability Insurance will provide financial protection up to the limits of the policy.
The California Auto Insurance requirements are broken down into three sections:
- California Bodily injury limits per person:
- Pays the other persons medical cost, court cost and legal fees up to the limits of the policy.
- California Bodily injury limits per accident:
- If there is more than one person involved it pays for the total medical cost, court cost and legal fees up to the limits of the policy.
- California Property damage limits per accident:
- Pays for any damage to the other parties’ property and any surrounding property up to the limits of the policy.
In most states, there is a minimum requirement of how much automotive insurance a driver must carry, and that is no exception in California. Auto insurance can be a bit pricey and, for that reason, many drivers prefer to go with the bare minimum. Insurance On The Web has additional options that are available in the online quote request form.
Minimal auto insurance requirements in ZIP Code 95829 are:
$15,000 of liability bodily injury limits per person
$30,000 of liability bodily injury limits per occurrence
- Maximum bodily injury amount the insurance policy will cover per person per accident. Not to exceed the per occurrence coverage explained below.
$5,000 of liability property damage limits per occurrence
- Maximum bodily injury amount the insurance policy will cover per accident
- Maximum property damage the insurance policy will cover per accident
California auto insurance law requires all vehicles to be insured if you are driving. Proof of Auto
Liability Insurance must be presented at the request of a law enforcement officer or at the scene of an
accident. California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) also requires proof of valid California car
insurance be provided to register your vehicle. The DMV can suspend your registration if you fail to
maintain valid California Liability Auto Insurance.
Go ahead and request your free California auto insurance quote online with Insurance On The Web by filling out the quote request form now.